One of the best selling Coil Roofing Nailer, it is extremely lightweight, (only 5.5 Lb.) making it the essential tool for the fast-pace working environment. It features rapid driving and unprecedented quick response with unique cylinder valve firing mechanism allowing you to fire up to 3 Nails per second. The Coil Roofing Nailer will fire all standard Roofing Nails ranging in size from 7/8 In. to 1-3/4 In. Its depth of drive adjustment will allow the user to drive the nail to the desired depth at operating pressure ranging from 70 to 120 psi.
Metabo HPT has been recognized for 6 years in a row as the pro preferred for pneumatics from Builder and Developer magazine.
Features of the Coil Roofing Nailer
- APPLICATIONS: The ideal Coil Roofing Nailer for installation of asphalt roofing shingles and insulation boards
- EASY FASTENER INSTALLATION: Side loading magazine, convenient and easy for quick replenishment
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Tool-less depth of drive adjustment, for precision nailing/flush driving
- LIGHTWEIGHT: At only 5.5 Lb., the NV45AB2 is lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability
- CARBIDE TIPPED PUSH LEVER: Reduces wear
- RUBBER PADS: Help keep nailer from sliding off roof when not in use
- SPEED: Quick driving system, for maximum efficiency
- DURABLE: Pneumatic power feed and return, allows tool to operate in the harshest conditions
- Learn more about Metabo HPT nailers
Included with the Coil Roofing Nailer
- NV45AB2 Roofing Nailer, Safety Glasses, Magazine Shingle Guide Assembly
Coil Roofing Nailer Warranty:
- Covered by Metabo HPT's Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty