- The Vaun rebar tying tool is lightweight and has a compact, easy to hold grip. It is well balanced and is designed to tie rebars as fast as you can pull the trigger.
- Included with the tool are two 14.4V lithium-ion batteries. The tool comes with three spools of 21 gauge tie wire.
- It is designed to tie up to 40mm rebar.
- The long life battery will give you over 3200 ties on a single charge. The extra battery that is included will be charged and ready to go in a mere 70 minutes. The 14.4V Lithium-Ion power pack quick-charge battery drives the tool’s brushless twisting motors.
- Each tool comes in a tough moulded plastic carry case.
Reduces tying time
About 5 times faster than hand tying. One tie takes only 0.75 s. Save time! Save money!
The battery uses an original Samsung cell, 4.4AH, power display, one charge will tie more than 3200 knots.
Our electromagnetic brake energy consumption is low, has a long life, ensures no fault continuous operation more than 1 million times.
Our brushless motor can reach 50,000 revolutions per minute, service life can reach excess of 10,000 hours.
Manually tying rebar with a pliers involves rapid and repetitive hand and forearm movements associated with increased risk of developing a hand, wrist, or elbow disorder. With the use of a battery powered rebar tier this can be greatly reduced. Use a battery powered rebar tier to build a stronger workforce today.